The Columbus Team Difference
We focus on more than just the sale; our chief concern is making the whole process of buying or selling your home a pleasant, easy, and rewarding experience. Our focus is on YOU.
The Columbus Team at a Glance
- 8+ Team members with focused specializations
- A dynamic team of 5 Top Producing REALTORS with over 93+ combined years of experience, all working for you.
- 30+ Industry Awards recognizing service, sales, and accomplishments including the Columbus REALTORS® $25 Million Dollar Award, Lifetime Achievement Award, multiple Keller Williams Platinum Awards, and 10 professional designations.
- Annual average sales per year- $35,084,601.00.
- Average number of days til home is sold- 17. (The Columbus Board of Realtors average is 43, we sell homes 40% faster than the market time!
- Average % of list price to sale price- 97%.
- Client response of “truly exceeded our expectations”- 98%.
Unique Marketing Benefits:
- Seller’s Choice Listing Program
- Intensive ENHANCED Internet coverage- When you list with Sue Lusk-Gleich & The Columbus Team, we’ll have access to the Keller Williams Listing System that ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 and featured on hundreds of web sites, including:
- AOL Real Estate
- Yahoo Real Estate
- Google Maps
- Full color indoor brochures
- Professional ads placed in pertinent publications, Trade and Consumer magazines and newspapers
- Ongoing, constant communication and feedback to you – via phone, email and printed reports.
When you become a client of The Columbus Team, you become a VVIP to us; a “Very, Very, Important Person.” Sign up below, and you can sample the services and benefits that make The Columbus Team unique. We would love to show you the difference!
Some of the benefits available to our VVIPs are:
- Notary public
- Refinance advice
- Remodeling suggestions to improve home value
- Repair referrals
- Comparative market analysis
- Relocation referrals
- Custom searches for homes via email
- Discounts and savings with Preferred Vendors