Who is the third recipient to receive the very prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award from Ohio REALTORS®?
Our very own Sue Lusk-Gleich!
We are incredibly proud to be associated with one of the most respected REALTORS® in Ohio!
About the Mary L. Pollock Lifetime Achievement Award
The Mary L. Pollock Lifetime Achievement Award was created in 2019 to honor Mary and her years of committed service to real estate and her community in Ohio.
Criteria set forth by the Ohio REALTORS for a member to receive this lifetime achievement recognition:
1. Must be an Ohio REALTOR in good standing with the Ohio REALTORS;
2. Must have had a consistent involvement with the REALTOR Association at Local and State levels;
3. Shown exceptional and meritorious service to the community in which she lives;
4. Has been involved in their community;
5. Must be an active contributor of RPAC (REALTORS® Political Action Committee);
6. Is respected by her peers in the real estate industry;
7. Demonstrate a willingness to share her knowledge and expertise; and
8. Has not served as an Ohio REALTORS President.