We are looking for a unique individual to join our very busy real estate team as a REALTOR Partner. If you are not currently licensed, you will need to secure your real estate license. This opportunity is open to all who qualify. This is not a job it is a career.
This position is for someone willing to own the role and does not settle for average growth in income & personal accomplishments. If you are not a team player, do not have a positive can-do attitude, not willing to do what it takes to succeed, please do not apply.
SOME JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead generation, lead follow up, go on appointments, negotiate contracts, practice scripts and role play
- Attend training events …. must want to grow professionally and personally at a high level
THE RIGHT PERSON IS:
- Highly self-motivated individual: you just live your life that way, not only when someone is pushing you. You must be hungry, it is a commission only position (with unlimited income potential).
- Incredibly proactive: not waiting around for someone to tell you what to do
- Problem solver: solution finder with creativity
- Flexible: will do what it takes with an up-beat attitude and a smile
- Great communication skills: both verbal and written
- Fast learner: you will be exposed to many new ideas and people, if you can’t pick up new concepts fast you will be lost.
- Accountable: to your goals and the big picture of the team.
- Above all must be a team player: We are not looking for a rebel. You must appreciate the value of being surrounded by very talented, productive team members and want to be a part of that type of environment.
If you think you might be the right person for this role, send us your resume and more importantly, a cover letter. We aren’t interested in a generic cover letter.
Instead, tell us, in detail, why YOU are the right person for this position.
Send to: CareerSeekerYes@gmail.com